Wednesday, October 11, 2006

watashi wa Bum janai

Well, it happened. My days of running about free and unfettered are over. I went out and got... a Job. It's some sort of 10$ an hour tech-help-center gig where I'll be forced to work the night shift mostly (5pm-1am) ... but hey ... it pays better than my current job hahahahaha

On the plus side, it will probably leave my daytime open for searching for a job with a more acceptable income , going out in service , brushing up on my programming skills, or (and this is the most probable) hanging out at the mall and lurking creepily in the midday shadows.

I'm afraid a night job may be, paradoxically, not so good for a night person such as myself. Because, even though I wont be all that tired at work, it steals away the best hours of the day.

Oh well, we'll see how it goes. I'm sure it wont be that bad ^_^.

Next step: Finding an apt.

1 Comments:

Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

Yatta!

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home