Friday, January 19, 2007

Sculptus Poe dreams he works for the hulk

I sit up in the tower,
I must be a few hudered feet up and the tower is sturdy, simular to one of those cellphone towers, all bars and a booth at the top...

I have climbed to relieve danny on the watch for a sign from across the mountains,
but as danny climbs down a fear grips me and i grab for a flagpole... why i fear falling out one side and lean out of the box from the other side to grab that pole i have no idea...

but fear grips me and i climb down.. there is no real reason for me to be up there anyway... the eternal flames that serve as pilot lights for the distant beacons have frozen into ice crystals. But if i stay down too long there is a chance I'll be fired... i climb down then slide down the pole into the kitchen of the guard building below...

The Incredible Hulk lays on a couch ..crushing it mostly... and complaines about his job.. He's my boss ... but he doesnt seem too interested in the fact that im not in my tower... still i had better grab some bread and peanutbutter and soda and climb back up...

you wouldnt want to make my boss angry..

you wouldn't like him when he's angry.

2 Comments:

Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

Was it the green hulk, or the grey one?

1:47 AM  
Blogger Sculptus Poe said...

he was the intelligent green one

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home