Sunday, January 27, 2008

another week... and no steaknshake

Well it's been another week

This one started out fairly well... with watching Serenity at Becky's house ... the week before we were supposed to watch Serenity... but it was missing from wal*mart... we even dug in the 5$ bin... but no Serenity... so i bought The Dark Crystal, because anything Jim Henson did was awsome... and I subjected a room full of people to a late night showing of Dark Crystal... but unfortuantly I must be the only person who thinks this movie is awesome and everybody else was left puzzled and dissatisfied by the movie... I still say it is one of the best movies ever and I like it better than Labrinth (which is also an awsome movie) because i like that it is completely done with muppets with no human actors... at any rate i digress. We watched Serenity on monday night and that was awesome..and more people were happy with the movie.

monday night after i got home... i started feeling pretty bad

tuesday night I had a fever and a cold... and so i stayed home and watched The Ultimate Avengers I and II

wednesday night i was almost over feeling bad.. but i still had something of a cold so i didn't go play volleyball so i stayed home and watched Jabberwocky ... I love gilliam films... I wish Terry Gilliam had directed Hitchhiker's Guide.


thursday night i was feeling really good again. That night being Natura night.. we went to natura for cards and live original music and questionable comedy acts... I enjoyed myself much and turned a lot of dollar bills into pictures of skeletons and other fancy things. I played Rummy to 300 with Jade, DJ and Jenson... and was whipped soundly by Jade, though I did come from behind and managed second place.
Then we left.. and we courageously avoided going to Steak n shake

On friday i went to the doctor... this time I had my insurance card.. so they decided to check and see if i was dieing of anything... I guess i'm not so they let me go... and i went to eat sushi at bukkuri sushi ... it was very good sushi.. and about that time Chad came into town.. so he met us at bukkuri and we all ate sushi... I got a single roll .. but then two rolls chad got was actually cheaper because he got the lunch special... oh well. Then we walked around and i went into a art shop to see if i could find better pens to deface money.. but i couldn't ... so off we went back to my house. Then we went to aguille and climbed on the wall. I actually got to the top of the 5.11 wall i'v been trying to climb for a while.. but it wasnt clean because i fell off 3 holds from the top again.. but this time i got back on and actually made it to the top when usually i'm too worn out by that point.

Saturday was good too. Ann got to the house in the morning and ann and me and chad went to the bookstudy at jimmy's house. then we ate at denny's .. because all me and chad ate the day before was a couple rolls of sushi... sushi is surprisingly filling.
I ordered a carrafe of orangejuice .. because denny's is the only place you can do this.. and i drank almost all of it.. even though it is supposed to be "family sized" ... i spent alot on orange juice. Then we went to Target and got a cookiesncream cake from the bakery and went off to the congregation picnic.. there was much fun at the picnic.. with throwing footballs and eating nick's cheesecakes. Then we went to aguille again.. chad belayed ann and she got up a few walls.. very good ann. and i did a few walls in a row and wore out my arms.chad left then to go home. Then me and jimmy and danny and ann went to Danielle's house and played pool with abunch of other people there. then we went home and ann went home and i went to sleep.

a rather busy week and nobody went to steak n shake.. take that late night diner

1 Comments:

Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said...

Amen to no Steak n Shake!!! lol

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home